Legacy of Shadow
• Players have 20 points to spend on character attributes as per Pathfinder point-buy costs
• Characters begin play at level nine
• Regional feats are permitted. [see Player’s Guide to Faerun]
• Characters may hail from any region in the northeast quadrant of Faerun
• Character alignments must be Lawful, Neutral, or Chaotic Good
• Character Traits are approved. Characters may start with up to two traits.
• Hit points are rolled as follows:
d6 > re-roll 1s & 2s
d8 > re-roll 1s, 2s, & 3s
d10 & d12 > re-roll 1s, 2s, 3s, & 4s
• Characters receive a number of fate points equal to 1 + refresh rate of hero chip points. Players receive 1 fate point for every PC Chip and 2 for every DM Chip they possess. Fate points may be used to stabilize a dying character, to gain a +4 bonus to a check or roll, to re-roll a roll, or to avoid an aspect complication. In turn, the DM may award fate points / hero chips in order to inflict/compel an aspect complication upon a player.
• Consumable magic items are limited to four of any type [scrolls, potions, etc.]
• Characters may not start with any item costing more than ⅓ of the characters starting wealth.
• Magic Item Compendium is disallowed.
• Any first party pathfinder material in which one person in the group owns the book is allowed. Setting specific stuff to the pathfinder world is restricted.
• The following Pathfinder base classes are disallowed: Oracle, Gunslinger, Inquisitor, Summoner, Alchemist, and Anti-paladin.